POTTER'S HOUSE THRIFT STORES
The Thrift Store was started to support Potter’s House financially and to provide affordable merchandise for the community. 100% of our profits go directly to Potter’s House Ministries. The store also provides employment and job training for some of the Potter’s House teens and parents. It is a great way for the kids to learn what it takes to have and keep a job. Volunteers are welcome at the store anytime to help with organizing merchandise, hanging clothes and cleaning. Wednesday nights from 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. is a great time for a volunteer group to help with our color tag change over. We also sort donations at a nearby warehouse where groups of up to 60 are very helpful.
WHAT WE DO:
1. We provide employment to adults in Fayetteville and members of our Potter's House families.
2. We offer job training to those that need it and qualify for it.
3. We provde an outlet for court-ordered community service and people looking to volunteer their time.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
1. Donate to our store. The profits received from your gifts will fund the programs of the Potter's House ministry.
2. Volunteer your time and serve alongside our employees (i.e. help sort, price and tag donated items).
Visit us in Fayetteville at 2703 N. Drake St., Siloam Springs at 2101 HWY 412 E, or in Springdale at
1371 N. Thompson St. You can also visit the thrift store online at www.pottershousethrift.com.